Got some air here to breath..

Salam,

Sorry for not updating this blog for so long. It was not that I was too busy but I just don't have the feel to type in whatever I've been through moons ago. There were happy times, crucial moments and miserable situations that I have to deal with. It was all part of learning process to be a better person, aite?

Before this I have promised to a friend of mine to visit her in Penang while she was furthering her Bachelor degree in USM. It took me 6 years to make it happened. Then after the visit, I promised her again to update a blog about our trip in Penang.Yes here goes my bad habit - easily make promises without thinking of my ability to fulfill it. Honestly, I was just bluffing to Julia in FB that I have started to do some ground stories about the trip but actually, I haven't start any. Sorry ye Julia. I'll keep that promise but I'm not sure how long will I take to do it. 

So in order to ensure that I will blog about the special trip, I just have to set up a plan so that it will boost my mood to update this blog regularly.

Here goes the TO-DO LIST:

1. Trash all the blog links that are no longer active.
2. Change the category list. 'Rumors' is no longer relevant to me because I'm not good in following the latest news in Malaysia.
3. To include 'Haku.went.traveling' and 'Haku.getting.married' categories. Hehehe..
4. To put watermark on all the photos and reference - supaye tidak kena saman di kemudian hari.
5. Find some interesting blogs to be linked from here.
6. Add more posts!
7. Need to change the blog design due to lame & boring layout - if I have the whole week off from work!


I dare to say that I will start by tomorrow because I have plenty of time at this moment to do all the list above. My workload is getting slow and my wedding preparation is buffering while waiting for September. In other words, I will have until early September to finish blogging about the 'Penang trip'.


Ok guys. Catch you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts