In Pursuit of Blogging

Salam,

As I remember in my last post, I planned to update this blog on the next day but unfortunately the workload from office suddenly came bugging me and I was fully occupied again. We just know how to plan but Allah knows better what will happen in the future.

Anyway, I will try to steal some time and do whatever I have mentioned earlier.. Perhaps you can see some changes in this blog..huhu.


Below was the TO-DO LIST based on the previous post and let's mark whichever that I have done:

1. Trash all the blog links that are no longer active. 
I thought most of the links were no more active but they were still alive! So, to make it more spicy, I have added some more links that are worth to be read.. Enjoy! =)


2. Change the category list. 'Rumors' is no longer relevant to me because I'm not good in following the latest news in Malaysia.
Done! 

3. To include 'Haku.went.traveling' and 'Haku.getting.married' categories. Hehehe..
Haku.went.travelling -> Done. 
Haku.getting.married -> In-Progress  

4. To put watermark or reference/source on all the photos uploaded in here - supaye tidak kena saman di kemudian hari.
Done and uploaded some personal photos for traveling.

5. Find some interesting blogs to be linked from here.
Done!


6. Add more posts!
Done! 

7. Need to change the blog design due to lame & boring layout - if I have the whole week off from work!
Not started yet.. 


p/s: This post will be updated from time to time.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts