May Allah lead him the way.. aaminn

I received an email a couple days ago showing this FB thread of a teenager (I guess). My colleague got this from his friend and he was asking what would I feel after reading this.


Source - Anonymous 

Astagfirullahal'azim.. - that was the first word that came out from my mouth.

May Allah shows him the right path before it is too late. I believe this youngish boy didn't know anything what he was talking about and really need full guidance to bring him back to Islam.

If anyone happens to know this boy or probably knows how to handle this kind of situation, please please and please.. do something. I have spread the emails to my close friends and hope that it will reach to someone who has connection with him. Either his parent, siblings or family. Don't believe in his friends as you all can see how did his friends supported his rude post.

Please bring him back and we don't want our future generation to behave like this. This is so NOT acceptable and have put our religion in disgrace. Masya-Allah.


Why don't that teenage boy take this as a good example and a very good role model like...


Betapa sejuknya hati ibu yang mengandungkan anak seperti beliau.

I really adore Muhammad since the first time I listened to his azan on TV. How I wish to have my nephews or son(s) (if Allah permits) to become like him.. Aaaminn..

May these 2 comparison will make you realize that we are so near to the end of the world...



p/s: I take it as a reminder for me too..

3 comments:

Popular Posts