Public Toilet

Last weekend, I went to Mid Valley with Mr. Fiance to see the Malay wedding Expo held in Hall 2, Exhibition Centre. Initially, I was so excited to do my survey for my wedding preparation but unfortunately, it turned out to be SO damn BORED. Probably because I can't find what I want in there and what made me most dissapointed was the price of photographer and videographer services are way too expensive! It was so beyond of my budget. I felt so stressed and now I need to recalculate again my budget to suit the latest demand. *sigh..

Supposedly, the earlier plan was to survey some bridal boutiques near Shah Alam but suddenly I heard there was the Malay Expo wedding held in Mid Valley. I never thought that the exhibition was so got glamorous as expected and we finally ended up our findings with a MOVIE. Hahaha.. Hampes. Sgt tidak menepati objektif pada hari itu.

Actually, that is not what I want to talk about. I want to tell you about a fact that you all MUST know every time you go to the public toilet. Or maybe you had the same experience as mine.

After having my Asar prayer, I went to the toilet next to Jaya Jusco in Mid Valley. Then, I prefer to do my stuff on the squat toilet rather than toilet bowl. While waiting for the cleaner to clean up the toilet, I saw something that was NOT really good to be seen.
 
At first, I saw the cleaner flush the toilet and used the water inside the bowl to clear out all the craps on the steps.

Source - Pak Cik Google

The most disgusting scene I've ever seen was, when she used the same water (inside the bowl) to clean up the flush tap and also the water tap that we used to clean ourselves! Of course, she didn't feel anything because she was wearing rubber gloves at that time. Can you imagine, if I straight away hold the tap and touch my tissue, what would happen? Then pull out my jeans and etc etc.. (nasib baik saya sudah solat!) Eiyuckkkk!!! Gle GELI!!! Normally I would do that just to ensure/check there will be water inside the toilet before I do my nature stuff.

So, thanks to the Mak Cik Cleaner as well for showing me the standard practice of cleaning the public toilet. I guess not all will be doing the same way, but who knows right? I'm just doing my job to educate people out there to be extra careful.


Till then, watch your surrounding everybody, you might save yourself and your loved ones! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts