Salam 2011 dengan status BARU!

Greetings to all,

I feel like I haven't update this blog for ages! Lots and lots of stuff to be put in here. I've been busy with the big events and all the new routines that I need to get used with. It's pretty tough and it ain't easy as I thought before. Being a wife is like you are capable to do multi-tasking at one time. Seriously, I've got tonnes of stories to tell you all about the wedding, wedding reviews, new year, new status, new roommate.. etc.

Before that, I'm gonna wish you Happy New Year 2011 and pray for the prosperous and wonderful years ahead await us. Although, most of us knew that our earth is dying from time to time, but still we can't give up! Live life to the fullest and make the most of it! Stay cool and stay focus in everything you do. =D

I can't wait to start updating this blog regularly, but am still struggling to adapt with my new life. Anyway, that will be such a lame reason. Hopefully, I'm gonna spare some time tomorrow for blogging. I have some good and bad reviews to share with you all and hope it can help the 'bride and groom to-be' out there. My intention is pure and generous. Please don't spam me or send me bugs just because I say something nasty about your services. 


So, wait till the beautiful sun rises tomorrow morning.. Tata! =D

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts