Heal the empty soul..

Salam guys,

It's been a long time I haven't update this blog. I've been so busy of working and preparing a to-do list for my wedding which will be held end of this year. I'm still surveying and searching for the right person to bring up my wedding perfectly (Insya-Allah). And also getting busy having workout in gym just to get fit and stay in a good shape.


Apart of all of that, I feel that I'm missing something CRITICALLY important. Something that I used to get it and felt it long time ago. Now it seems to fade away and disappear.


The feeling of calm and peace of mind...

Source - Chesearch.com

I learn that by looking at the green scenic helps you to get such a peaceful mind.. how can I get one in this hectic city??? =P

I admit that sometimes I forgot to do my prayers. I forgot to make doa before I start off my engine and go to work. I forgot to say the name of Allah whenever I want to eat. I forgot to thank Allah when He blesses my day with good news. These are all routines that I do everyday but does it enough for me to always remember Allah S.W.T in every step and every breath that I take?  


Lately, I feel so empty. I feel lost and still searching for what I should do in this ephemeral life. I try to awake myself by remembering all the lessons that I learned during the wedding course. I also keep reminding myself that we will not live eternally. We will not bring this wealth and all the beautiful luxuries in this world into our cold grave. 


I maybe sound quite religiously but actually I'm just a normal person. I'm just afraid that someday Allah will take away everything I have which I won't be ready to lose it now. Sometimes I maybe prejudice to some people who are very pious. I presume that they are narrow minded and like to accuse people like me for not behaving the right way as a muslim. But basically, what is more important, what we have in our hearts and nawaitu. I would say that Allah knows better about ourselves.


I know the reason why I feel like this. And I'm gonna correct it. At least I should be grateful that every time I drew myself away from Him, I feel as if there will be a bell rings as a sign and tells me to stay in the right path. Normally I use this approach (pls correct me if I'm wrong). If I'm not having a good day, it means that Allah is punishing me of breaking His rules or otherwise to diminish my punishment in hereafter. Wallahualam.. But still at that point, I knew that Allah still loves me.Thank you Allah..


Maybe some of you might feel the same way like me. I try to listen to nasyid to sooth my soul and fill-up the emptiness but none of them can catch my attention. I'm not really into that kind of music. There was one day, I was viewing my friend's video in FB and I heard this song. The song is not too catchy but enough to make me happy. I tried to find the mp3 and it brought me to the other songs. 


Surprisingly , I never heard that kind of songs (or I guess I was left too far behind the time.. =P ). All the songs are very wonderful. It makes me cry and realizes that there's no boundary to find a way for you to get closer to Him. I found that the singer is called Maher Zain. I believe that he is well known for those who love to listen to arabic songs (I think so la because he comes from Lebanon). Hehehe.


This is what I want to share with you guys. I post the link to the lyrics and if you're really interested to know the songs, please make some effort to find it in the net! =P




Trust me. There are so lovely and very nice songs. May Allah bless my friend who introduced these songs to me and guess what.. she will be a part of my family too end of this year... =)


Till then.. hope you guys enjoy the songs! =D




p/s: I felt so sad of losing the best comedian, Allahyarham Din Beramboi.. I just happened to meet him in Pavillion a couple of weeks ago before he passed away. I didn't know why I felt he was closed to me. Probably he was the one who responsible to cheer me up in the morning everyday with his funny chats with Pak Nil. I really love them both.

May he rest in peace.. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts